Thank you for considering a donation to Spencer County CASA! CASA is a non-funded state mandate; the state requires every child to have a voice in court, but the state does not fully fund the program. Spencer County CASA receives some funds from both the state and county (approximately 30% of our budget), but we raise the remainder of our budget (approximately 70%) through grant writing, corporate sponsorships, private donations, and fundraising.

We gladly accept online donations! Just click the “donate” button below and pay via credit or bank card. You do not need a PayPal account to donate online.

You can also mail your donation to:
Spencer County CASA
PO Box 133
Rockport IN 47635

Thank you for your generosity!